A Unique Learning and Networking Opportunity
November 6-7, 2013 Vanderbilt University – Nashville, TN
The annual Fluid Power Conference & Expo will be held this fall, November 6th-7th, at Vanderbilt’s Student Life Center in Nashville. Expo attendees appreciate the fact that they can come to a two-day event and attend informational, problem-solving sessions each day. This event includes tutorial problem-and-solution conference sessions on a variety of fluid power topics.
Professionals can benefit from the real-world experiences offered by our presenters and exhibitors, so we’d like to offer you a discount on your registration. Please feel free to also check out our website at www.fluidpowerexpo.com/Vanderbilt.
The regular cost to attend is $175 for one day and $275 for two days. However, we’d like to offer you the opportunity to attend the conference for a rate of $125 for one day or $225 for two days. Simply enter AGGRESSIVE during the registration process to receive this offer. You can register today by visiting our website at www.fluidpowerexpo.com/Vanderbilt.
Conference Registration includes:
- Two full days of fluid power conference sessions presented by industry experts, including Bob Sheaf of CFC-Industrial Training and Rory McLaren of Fluid Power Training Institute.
- 12+ fluid power exhibits by fluid power manufacturers and distributors
- Sponsored technical sessions
- Lunch on both days
- A night out in downtown Nashville compliments of Des-Case (dinner, drinks and entertainment included)
- Plant tour of the Des-Case Corp plant including transportation
- Endless networking opportunities