Youth Skills Training Program
Start Interning. Earn Credits. Get Paid.
Which internship path will you choose?
- Invaluable hands-on experience utilizing robotic and tack welders.
- Learn fundamental welding techniques and saftey protocols.
- Collaborating with experienced welders on real-world projects.
- In-depth training on CNC machine operation and programming.
- Gain understanding of different machining processes.
- Work alongside skilled machinists on diverse projects and components.
- Gain practical knowledge of hydraulic systems and components.
- Understand the engineering and design principles behind hydraulic solutions.
- Collaborate with various teams to work on real-world projects.