CEDAR, MN (Jan. 8, 2020) – Quarter Midget Hall of Famer and Daytona 500 winner Ryan Newman is gearing up for running in the 34th annual Lucas Oil Chili Bowl Midget Nationals. The event begins Jan. 13th and runs through Jan. 18th.
Aggressive Hydraulics Sprint Car
Newman will be behind the wheel of the No. 6N Clauson-Marshall Midget Sprint Car with Aggressive Hydraulics serving as the primary sponsor. Newman and Aggressive Hydraulics have partnered in different ways for over a decade.
Shared Engineering Backgrounds
Shared engineering backgrounds between Newman and Aggressive Hydraulics have cemented their partnership. When referring to the shared histories with Aggressive Hydraulics, Newman said, “It’s wanting to be better, more competitive, applying science to make it better, and more efficient. Whether that’s a hydraulic cylinder or a race car, it’s all the same.”
Newman Highlights with Aggressive Hydraulics:
- Competed in first NASCAR Truck dirt race in 2013
- Won 2014 Whelen Modified All-Star Shootout
- Won 7 Whelen Modified Poles
- Won a total of 4 Whelen Modified races
- Won 2017 NASCAR race at Phoenix
Follow Ryan and Clauson-Marshall Racing
- @RyanNewmanNASCAR on Facebook
- @RyanJNewman on Twitter
- @ClausonMarshall on Facebook
- @ClausonMarshall on Twitter