The Equipment Service Association (ESA) founded in 1959, is comprised of businesses involved in the sale or service of hydraulically, pneumatically, or electrically operated tools, components, and equipment. The ESA has members in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Typical ESA members represent the following areas:
- Electric & Pneumatic Tools
- Air and Hydraulic Cylinders
- Pumps and Valves
- Hydraulic, Pneumatic and electrically operated equipment
The Association provides members education and services that promote profitable businesses conducted under the highest standards and ethics. ESA is the only international trade association focusing on promoting the interest of service companies, improving their industry status, and increasing profitability.
Aggressive Hydraulics is a supporting member of the ESA and serves as an advocate of the organization in a variety of ways:
- Shop Tours to ESA Members
- Presentations on custom build hydraulic cylinders
- Offering Technical expertise at ESA conferences